Product Features and Details
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) passenger car, 1st/2nd class, for so-called lightweight express trains (LS). Type ABylb 411. Colloquially also known as "center entry cars". Version with small marker lights at the ends near the top of the car and one-piece windows at the entries on the ends of the car. "Ocean Blue" / ivory paint scheme. Based at Hagen Main Station. The car looks as it did in 1984.
The car has factory-installed LED interior lighting and current-conducting couplers. The interior lighting works only in conjunction with the center entry cab control car and can be turned on and off digitally with a decoder in the cab control car. A defined order of cars is required to do this. There are red transparent marker light inserts on the ends of the car. The underbody is specific to the type of car. The trucks are type Minden-Deutz heavy with double brake shoes and type D 62s generators. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Restroom downpipes and push/pull train control lines are included as separately mounted parts for presentation in a display case. Length over the buffers 28.2 cm / 11-1/8".
- Completely new tooling.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Operating current-conducting couplers.
- Interior lighting for the entire car consist can be digitally controlled with a decoder in the cab control car.
- Prototypical train route: Hagen - Brügge (Westphalia.)
Cars to go with this car can be found in the Trix H0 assortment under item numbers 23165 and 23175. A diesel locomotive to go with this car can be found in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 22827. This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 43125.
- Era IV
- Built-in LED interior lighting
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Scale for the passenger car length 1: 93.5