Product Features and Details
Soft right frog angle 9 °, 12 ° branch, radius 1.350, length 284 mm
Straight Points 12° EW 3
The points EW 3, which could also be designed EW 1350-1:4.7 display a frog angle of 9° and an exit angle of 12°. They correspond to the original points form EW 500-1:12, which dominates the scene along main line tracks and also some secondary lines.
- To be used for: NEM or RP 25 wheel sets, Older rolling stock with higher wheel flanges up to approximately 1.2mm.
- The geometry matched to the NEM stipulations regarding possibilities for the use of true-scale long vehicles
- Rail construction not only for professionals
- The advantageous properties of the track give the imagination free rein at the planning stage: There is no fixed pattern to unduly restrict your planning intentions.
- Low rail profile (height of 2.07mm = Code 83)
- Unusually narrow rail width of just 0.8mm
- It is supplied ready-weathered (rust brown) like the rail joiners and insulated rail joiners, the rail surfaces are naturally left bright
- The design of the track corresponds exactly to the “K” - system is suitable for all model railway eras
- The points blades fixings are reproduced as faithfully as possible: No disturbing joints, acting instead like their originals, The frogs manufactured from very sharply pointed rail