Product Features and Details
Soft left frog angle 6.3 °, 6.34 ° branch, radius 2.200, length 388mm
Straight Points 6.34° EW 6
These points correspond to the original points form 190-1:9. Here, the curve ends before the frog and final section of the points are straight. The End-inclination of branch track is: 1:9. In the ELITE system, it is thus possible to depict the 760-1:18.5 points.
- To be used for: NEM or RP 25 wheel sets, Older rolling stock with higher wheel flanges up to approximately 1.2mm.
- The geometry matched to the NEM stipulations regarding possibilities for the use of true-scale long vehicles
- Rail construction not only for professionals
- The advantageous properties of the track give the imagination free rein at the planning stage: There is no fixed pattern to unduly restrict your planning intentions.
- Low rail profile (height of 2.07mm = Code 83)
- Unusually narrow rail width of just 0.8mm
- It is supplied ready-weathered (rust brown) like the rail joiners and insulated rail joiners, the rail surfaces are naturally left bright
- The design of the track corresponds exactly to the “K” - system is suitable for all model railway eras
- The points blades fixings are reproduced as faithfully as possible: No disturbing joints, acting instead like their originals, The frogs manufactured from very sharply pointed rail