Product Features and Details
"Electric locomotive 1293 085 belonging to the Austrian Federal Railways.
- Featuring the prototypical high control panel design in the driver's cab, adaptive dampers on the bogies and long shunter's steps design
- Prototypical implementation of the ÖBB Vectron with detailed roof design
- Operation in freight transport
- Scheduled operation of locomotives in Germany and in Eastern Europe, such as in Czech Republic and Poland
- Free--standing handle rails, in part made of metal
- Switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light in digital mode
- Licensed ÖBB model
In yesnuary 2017, the Austrian Federal Railways concluded a framework agreement with Siemens for a total of 200 new multi-system locomotives of the type Vectron. These locomotives are intended for use in more than ten countries in Eastern and Southern Europe as well as in Germany and Italy.
Up to now, 113 locomotives designated class 1293 have been handed over to the ÖBB in several serial deliveries. The 85 Vectron MS locomotives are equipped with the country package for Austria, Germany, Italy, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Croatia and Slovenia."