Product Features and Details
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG), Motive Power Business Area, class 290 heavy diesel switch engine. "Chinese Red" basic paint scheme. Without railings on the sides. The locomotive looks as it did around 1995.
The locomotive engineer turns in the direction of travel and looks out the window when the locomotive is stopped. The locomotive has cab lighting. The locomotive has a multi-protocol mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive Ends 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights are turned off at both ends, then the double "A" light function is on. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The cab details are shown in relief. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons and handrails. Add-on steps to the engineer's cab can be installed on the locomotive for larger radius curves. Length over the buffers 16.4 cm / 6-7/16".
- Faded basic paint scheme.
- Multi-protocol mfx digital decoder.
- Extensive sound functions.
The weathered sliding wall boxcar set to go with this locomotive can be found in the Märklin H0 program under item number 48063.
This model can be found in an AC version with Telex couplers in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39902.
- Era V
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers