Product Features and Details
Prototype: LVA Minden series 18.5 express train steam locomotive, with tow bar 2'3 T38 of the 45 series. Deutsche Bundesbahn (DB). Black / red base color. Locomotive number 18 505. Operating condition around 1967.
Model: With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-performance drive with flywheel in boiler. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. Locomotive and tender largely made of metal. Smoke set from 72270 is installed as standard. Depending on the direction of travel, changing trirection peak signal and built-in smoke set can be operated in a conventional manner, digitally switchable. In addition, the driver's lighting and the flashlight flicker can be switched digitally. Lighting with maintenance-free LEDs (LED). Short coupling with kinematics between locomotive and tender. At the tender kinematic-guided short coupling with NEM shaft. Minimum rolling radius 360 mm. Piston rod protection tubes, brake hoses as well as driver figure and heater figure are included. Length over buffers 26.4 cm.
- Version as series 18 505 with towbar 2'3 T38 of the series 45.
- Particularly filigree metal construction.
- Perforated bar frame and many attached details.
- Driver's lighting and flasher flicker additionally digitally switchable.
- Standard with smoke insert.
- The driver's figure and the heater figure are included.
- With digital decoder and extensive operating and sound functions.