Product Features and Details
Prototype: Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) class RCe 2/4 electric express powered rail car, "Roter Pfeil" / "Red Arrow", 3rd class, with a single-axle ski trailer. Crimson basic paint scheme. Road number 604. The rail car looks as it did around 1948.
The powered rail car has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. The powered rail car has a special motor with a flywheel and a cardan shaft to the powered truck. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. The Swiss light code, 3 headlights in the front and 1 white marker light, changes over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. In addition, the white marker light can be switched to a red marker light. The powered rail car has factory built-in interior lighting. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the headlights, white marker light, and the interior lighting and a red LED is used for the red marker light. This powered rail car comes from the factory with a figure of the driver and numerous passengers. In addition, different background sounds can be activated by means of the function buttons. The powered rail car has a single-axle ski trailer with a special coupling to it. Total length over the buffers 31.5 cm / 12-3/8".
- Factory built-in interior lighting.
- Warm white LEDs for the headlights and interior lighting.
- Can be switched to a red marker light.
- Passengers already seated in the car.
- Digital decoder and extensive operation and sound functions included.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 37869.
- Era III
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and one white marker light that change over with the direction of travel
- Built-in LED interior lighting
- Metal locomotive frame and body