Product Features and Details
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class V 200.0 heavy diesel hydraulic locomotive. General-purpose locomotive in the classic crimson paint scheme as it looked around 1958. Road number V 200 052.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights are off at both ends of the locomotive, then the double "A" light function is on at both ends. The cab lighting change over with the direction of travel and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The cab and engine room parts are new tooling. The separately applied side and end grab irons are constructed of metal. The couplers can be replaced with closed end skirting pieces. Length over the buffers 21.0 cm / 8-1/4".
- Center motor now included. All four axles powered.
- Cab lighting.
- Engine room lighting.
- Engine room parts are new tooling.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 37806.
- Era III
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Built-in interior lighting
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers