Product Features and Details
Prototype: Vectron electric locomotive painted and lettered for MRCE Dispolok GmbH. Locomotive for hauling away excavated earth from the Stuttgart 21 project.
This electric locomotive is constructed of metal and includes an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has a special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. Triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights at both ends are turned off, then the "Double 'A' Light" function is on at both ends. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There are 2 mechanically working pantographs (no power pickup from catenary). Length over the buffers 21.8 cm / 8-9/16".
- Locomotive includes a built-in mfx decoder and a variety of sound functions.
- Detailed, affordable beginner model with extensive features.
The container transport cars with the yellow tubs to go with this locomotive can be found under item numbers 24136 and 24138. Other cars with different car and container numbers can be found at Märklin under item numbers 47130 and 47131 with specifications for the required DC wheel sets.
An AC model can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 36182.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers