Product Features and Details
Prototype: Slovakian Railroad Company (ZSSK) class 381 (Skoda type 109 E) electric locomotive. The locomotive looks as it did in 2015. Road number 381 002-5.
This electric locomotive is constructed of metal and includes a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has a special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. Triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights at both ends are turned off, then the "Double 'A' Light" function is on at both ends. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There are 2 mechanically working pantographs (no power pickup from catenary). Length over the buffers 20.7 cm / 8-1/8".
- Locomotive includes a built-in digital decoder and a variety of sound functions.
- Couplers with a guide mechanism.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 36204.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.