Product Features and Details
Prototype: Bavarian class G 5/5 heavy freight steam locomotive with a type 2´2 T21,8 tender. Design version from the third production series. Group Administration Bavaria dark green basic paint scheme for the German State Railroad. Road number 5856. The locomotive looks as it did around 1923.
- Completely new tooling.
- Locomotive and tender constructed mostly of metal.
- Partially open bar frame and many separately applied details.
- High-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler.
- A variety of operating and sound functions that can be controlled in digital operation included.
- The most powerful five-axle unit of all German provincial railroad steam locomotives.
- Bavarian G 5/5, DRG/DB 57.5