Product Features and Details
Prototype: Era III Early Federal Railroad (D) and Reichsbahn (GDR) era (ca. 1949-1970): Mutual independent construction and modernization of the railway system in the Federal Republic of Germany and the German Democratic Republic. Phase of the structural change by the expansion of the diesel and electric train operation and gradual decrease of the steam train pull. Development of a modern vehicle park and new safety technology.
- 3-light peak signal at both vehicle ends, depending on vehicle direction
- Minimum rolling radius 310 mm
- Coupling and short coupling kinematics
- Digital interface according to NEM 662
- Nominal size TT, scale 1: 120, track width 12mm
- Length over buffer 127 mm