Product Features and Details
Prototype: 8-piece set of a Railjet of the Austrian Federal Railways. Epoch VI.
Model: Set consists of an electric locomotive Rh 1216, six passenger cars and a control car with the baptismal name "Spirit of Venezia". Electric locomotive: engine with flywheel. Drive on four axles, traction tires. Four pantographs. NEM 362 Coupler pocket with short coupling kinematics. LED headlight white / red with digitally switchable main beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light. With PluX22 interface. Control car: 3-light peak signal and 2 red tail lights in LED technology. Passenger cars: replica of the interior of the different classes, fine car transitions. All cars in 1:87 scale.
- With digitally switchable sound functions and interior lighting of the car.
- Variant with new window layout for the control car and prototypical interior fittings with bicycle compartment
- Control car with the baptismal name "Spirit of Venezia"
- Railjet 133 Vienna - Venice
- With license for Italy
- Licensed ÖBB model
- Digital version with live couplings
- Interior lighting can be retrofitted with Article 40420.