Product Features and Details
Protytpe: Electric locomotive 193 805 of the Railpool, epoch VI.
Model: Engine with flywheel. Drive on four axles, two traction tires. Two pantographs. NEM 362 Coupler pocket with short coupling kinematics. LED headlight white / red alternating with the direction of travel.
- Use in regional traffic with Vectron locomotives at both ends
- With "DB Regio" and "Bahnland Bayern" logo
- Train destination display - Driver's cab 1: Sonneberg Hbf.,
- Train destination display - Driver's cab 2: Nürnberg Hbf.
- Illuminated destination display