Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 1142 696 of the Grampetcargo Austria.
¦ Rich detailing on the model with separately applied plug-in parts
¦ Large headlamps
¦ In digital mode available with individually switchable headlights and tail light The Austrian railway company Grampetcargo Austria GmbH, a subsidiary of the Romanian Grampet Group, has acquired several former 1142 series locomotives from the ÖBB and had them revised in Romania. After the successful test run, Grampetcargo Austria intends to use the historic machines in the goods traffic, also in double traction.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 without close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Buffer capacitor - yes