Product Features and Details
Passenger train steam locomotive with a 3-axle towing tender type Oi2 (ex DRG class 24) of the Polish State Railways.
- Rich detailing on the model with many separately applied plug-in parts
- Model in PKP design with PluX22 interface available for the first time
- With white wheel tyres
- Featuring large lamps in typical Polish design
- The smoke generator can be retrofitted
The class 24 locomotives were initially intended for use in passenger trains. Its application field was soon extended to light goods trains. Thanks to its massive design, it was considered a reliable multi-purpose locomotive for lighter services. Thirty-four locomotives remained in Poland after the Second World War, where the last locomotive was in operation until 1976.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Coupling - Close coupler motion link between locomotive and tender
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (analog) - Seuthe no. 10