Product Features and Details
Steam locomotive class 55 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
- Rich detailing on the model with many separately applied plug-in parts
- Model with inserted lamp glass available in the ROCO programme for the first time
- Die-cast metal chassis
- Printed signs with lettering 55 4154-5 and 55 5110-6 included with model
- Replacement FLEISCHMANN PROFI coupler is attached to the package.
The series 55.25-56 locomotives (former Prussian G 8.1), of which almost 5.000 units were built, had a power output of 1.260 hp and reached a top speed of 55 km/h. The loco was mainly used in goods trains and for heavy shunting services.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- separate etched plates - yes
- Motor - 3 pole motor