Product Features and Details
Protptype: The 023 series was a true all-round genius. The locomotive hauled commuter trains, fast and express trains. Sometimes they hauled even freight trains. The newly designed locomotive of the class 023 (which until 1968 was designated class 23) was being used even in the epoch IV. 76 locomotives were a permanent part of the rolling stock of the DB and without exception they were stationed at the three railway depots Saarbrücken, Kaiserslautern and Crailsheim.
Model: Steam locomotive 023 040 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
- Rich detailing on the model. Many separately applied parts
- Metal wheels with delicately designed spokes
- Number of axles with traction tyres 2
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 without close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (analog) - Seuthe no. 10