Product Features and Details
Diesel railcar VT 650 "Regio Shuttle" of the Agilis Eisenbahngesellschaft.
¦ For the first time with PluX interface
¦ Ideal for the use on branch lines
¦ Elaborately designed interior
Agilis is a railway company that manages parts of the local rail passenger transport in Bavaria. In 2011 the company also started to operate on non-electrified local railway lines in Upper Franconia around the cities of Bamberg, Bayreuth, Coburg and Hof. To provide passengers with the best service, Agilis used 38 Stadler Regio-Shuttles RS1.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm, in double traction 419 mm