Product Features and Details
Prototype: Tender Steam Locomotive BR 75.4 10-11: German Federal Railroad (DB). Former Baden VIc.
Model: Completely new tooling, chassis, boiler locomotive body with die-cast zinc. Other separately applied mainly out of metal. Highly detailed model with many separately applied details and detailed cab. Bell mounted behind the chimney, replica of the coal-box increase of metal, chimney pot shortened, smoke chamber door without central locking, portable water tank lid, Sanddom to open, movable cab doors and much more. With digital decoder mfx, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and a sound effects generator with radsynchronem driving noise and extensive sound functions. Operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. 3 axles powered. Built-in smoke generator with radsynchronem steam ejector, steam cylinder and steam whistle. The triple headlights change over with epoch just light staining with the direction of travel. The headlights will work in conventional operation can be controlled digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free warm white LEDs. With driver's cab and firebox lighting, and engine lights on the left side of the vehicle. Model locomotive front with screw coupling, rear with clutch system, each against the other coupling type interchangeable. The delivery of the model include a equipment package with screw and claw clutch, oil vapor and a Lokführer- and heater figure. The minimum radius 1.020 mm. Length over the buffers 39.7 cm.
- Completely new tooling.
- Highly detailed full metal construction. Chassis, bodies, boiler etc. from die-cast zinc.
- Smoke Generator with radsynchronem vapor emissions, cylinder steam and steam whistle.
- Load-controlled radsynchrones driving noise.
- Smoke chamber door and dome lid to open with many original details.
- The headlights are just epoch light coloring and warm white LED.
- Firebox flicker in two colors.
- Suspension lighting prototypical on the left side.
- Cab lighting.
- mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.