Product Features and Details
- Four-axle locomotive for passenger or freight cars.
- All 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts with 1 central gear box and 4 transfer gear boxes.
- 2 wheels equipped with traction tires.
- Built-in high-efficiency electronic circuit for operation with AC power, DC power, or Märklin DELTA/Digital.
- The headlights can be turned on and off in digital operation.
- Their brightness in operation with DC or AC power depends on the voltage present in the track.
- Built-in sound effects circuit with motor sound effects and choice of activation of a high or low pitch locomotive horn; sound effects circuit can be turned on only in digital operation.
- Figure of a locomotive engineer installed in the locomotive cab.
- Various detail parts included with the model such as additional brake lines, etc. that can be mounted on the model when it is used for display.
- Minimum radius for operation is 1,020 mm / 40-5/32*.
- Length over buffers 51.5 cm / 20-1/4*.
- This model differs from its 3 predecessors in more than just the paint scheme.
- All of the earlier versions of this locomotive have other roof details or truck frames.
- On this ocean blue / cream version the large vent is a separate part for the first time with a finely detailed protective grill.
- This model is also aurally convincing with its sound effects circuit installed at the factory.
- As with all Märklin standard 1 Gauge models, running characteristics such as maximum speed, acceleration and braking behavior can be set as you desire.