Product Features and Details
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) type Eaos 106 gondola. With rectangular buffers. With a red marker light, without a handbrake and a brakeman's platform. Reddish brown paint scheme. The car looks as it did around 1982.
Model: The car has an mfx decoder and sound functions. It also has a factory-installed LED marker light that can be controlled digitally. A pickup shoe is mounted on the car. The trucks are type Y25 welded designs. The car has a load insert representing scrap metal. Length over the buffers approximately 16.1 cm / 6-3/8".
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- mfx decoder.
- Sound functions.
- Digitally controlled marker light.
- Load insert.
A car set to go with this car can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 46914. A diesel locomotive to go with this car can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 36344.
- Märklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- DCC decoder
- Built-in sound effects circuit.
- Dual red marker lights.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 4