Product Features and Details
Locomotive Prototype: Royal Bavarian State Railroad (K.Bay.Sts.B.) class S 2/6 steam express locomotive in a brownish violet basic paint scheme with gold boiler bands, for use on the left Rhine (Palatine) network. The locomotive looks as it did around 1910 to 1912.
Locomotive Model: The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. The 72270 smoke unit can be installed in the locomotive. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The headlight for oncoming trains and the cab lighting can be controlled in digital operation. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has detailed running gear with a partially open bar frame. The locomotive is modeled to show streamlined sheathing of the smoke box, smoke stack, dome, and cylinder group as well as the streamlined cab. There is a close coupling between the locomotive and tender. A close coupler with a guide mechanism and an NEM pocket is mounted on the rear of the tender. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Protective sleeves for the piston rods are included separately. Length over the buffers 25.1 cm / 9-7/8".
Limited one-time series
- Elegant, detailed construction in a brownish violet paint scheme.
- Used on the left Rhine (Palatine) network.
- World of Operation mfx+ digital decoder and a wide variety of operating and sound functions included.
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- mfx+ digital decoder
- DCC decoder
- Built-in sound effects circuit.
- Dual headlights that change over with the direction of tavel.
- Marklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 1
Méditerranée-Orient Express Calais-Venice Coaches:
The Calais-Méditerranée Orient Express was introduced in the winter timetable 1886/1887 and was a luxury train of Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits. This luxury train was in operation from 1886 till 1939 from Calais or Paris to the French-Italian Riviera. Later, from 1922 after the introduction of the famous steel-blue sleeping cars, the train also got the surname "Le Train Bleu". Like all CIWL luxury trains at that time, the Calais-Méditerranée-Express consisted exclusively of sleeping, dining and luggage cars. In addition to the exquisite teak wood, these coaches were fitted with the elaborate CIWL emblems and visually striking two-tone cream-brown livery. In the model, the complete 6-piece train with two luggage, three sleeping, and a dining car are prototypically correct. The finish signs of sleeping cars are authentically correct and different for each coach.
Model Features: - Filigree etched CIWL logos and train signs - multicolored detailed interior fittings - Brass table lamps - Elaborate printing and painting - detailed chassis and roof structures - Interior lighting for sleeping cars for both the aisle and compartment side and for the dining car which are already installed at the factory (3-axle car with power intake prepared for interior lighting) - Interior lighting with buffer memory and soldering interface for decoder - Min. Radius 250 mm. - NEM coupling with KKK for minimum buffer clearance when using a close coupler - LüP: 3-axle car 143 mm / 4-axle car 233 mm - 1:87 / H0 scale
- Filigree etched CIWL logos and train signs
- multi-colored detailed interior fittings
- Table lamps made of brass
- Expensive printing and varnishing
- detailed chassis and roof structures
- Interior lighting for sleeping cars both for the gangway and compartment side as well as for dining trolleys already installed on the shop floor (3-axle car with power consumption for interior lighting prepared)
- Indoor lighting with buffer memory and soldering interface for decoders
- Minimum radius 250 mm. AC and DC version
- NEM coupling with KKK for minimum buffer spacing when using a short coupling.
- LiP: 3-axle trolley 143 mm / 4-axle trolley 233 mm