Product Features and Details
On the High Speed Line On the Rails All Around Stuttgart TRAXX for Long Distance Service
Fresh (Motive Power) Wind on the Five-Part Bi-Level ICs. For the first time the new TRAXX 3 ran as the class 147.5 in the long-distance design for these trains. The 160 km/h / 100 mph fast locomotives are also authorized for use in Switzerland and are doing their first work in Southern Germany between Nürnberg and Munich, and Karlsruhe as well as between Stuttgart and Singen. On the latter route through operation to Zürich is planned for the future.
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 147.5 electric locomotive for long-distance service. Multiple system locomotive without flex panels, built by Bombardier as a regular production locomotive from the current TRAXX generation P160 AC3. Light gray long-distance service paint scheme with "Traffic Red" decorative stripes, in the current IC design. Road number 147 557-3. The locomotive looks as it did starting in July 2018.
Model: This electric locomotive is constructed of metal and includes an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has a special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. Triple headlights and two red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights at both ends are turned off, then the "Double 'A' Light" function is on at both ends. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There are 4 mechanically working pantographs (no power pickup from catenary). The side surfaces are modelled prototypically. Length over the buffers approximately 21.7 cm / 8-1/2".
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- Modern Bombardier TRAXX 3 electric locomotive constructed of metal.
- mfx decoder and a variety of sound functions included.
This model can be found in a DC version in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 22651. This locomotive goes well with the 43481, 43482, 43483, 43484, and 43485 IC2 bi-level cars.
- Märklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- DCC decoder
- Built-in sound effects circuit.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point.
- Era 4