Product Features and Details
Prototype: As early as 1885, the B 3/4 towed locomotives were used in the large Swiss private trains. The series B 3/4 1301 - 1369 was built from 1905 to 1916 with the SLM for the SBB. The first locomotives already received a Schmidt superheater and piston plunger. They had a service weight with a tender of 95 tons and an output of 990 hp. Their top speed was 75 km / h forward and 45 km / h backwards. Thanks to its good performance, simple construction and economical consumption values, this series of locomotives proved itself in the middle passenger and freight train service. The last locomotives were patterned in 1964, only the locomotive with the number 1367 was kept operationally and is today owned by the SBB Historic.
Model: with built-in ESU digital decoder; Prepared for the installation of sound decoders and speakers. 21-pin interface according to NEM 660. Electrically conductive short-circuit kinematics between locomotive and tender; Clutch mount according to NEM 362. Switchable tri-peak peak signal (LED) with direction of travel changing. Complex multi-color printing, also in the driver's cab, locomotive model with many separate separately placed parts. Drive in the locomotive.