Product Features and Details
Model: MEHANO Diesel Loco Blue Tiger 2 DE-AC33C Captrain, Ep.VI AC sound
The DE-AC33C Blue Tiger is a diesel-electric locomotive for heavy freight traffic. It was developed in 1996 by ADtranz in collaboration with General Electric. In 2001, Adtranz was taken over by Bombardier Transportations, the construction of the Blue Tiger was completed at Bombardier. The 6-axle diesel-electric locomotive has a power of 2,460 kW. At a length of 23.4 m, the locomotive weighs 126 tons. The first prototype was subjected to 250,001 extensive tests. The tests were successful, so that several private railways in Germany ordered the Blue Tiger. The two latest variants are currently the Blue Tiger from Captrain, and the so-called Red Tiger from HVLE.
- 5-pole motor
- Current consumption across all axes
- NEM 660 decoder interface (21-pin)
- 2 big momentum masses
- Alternating light red / white
- functional hazard warning light on the roof (only usable in digital mode)
- Consideration of all design differences in detail
- incl. sound decoder ESU 4.0
- Weight 500gr.
- LüP: 269mm