Product Features and Details
z21®start Digital starter set: steam locomotive class 98.75 and freight train of the Deutsche Bundesbahn (DB). Epoch III.
- 1 digitally controlled steam locomotive with DCC decoder and LED light changeover that switches with the direction of travel,
- 2 goods wagons
- 1 z21®start*
- 1 FLEISCHMANN MULTIMAUS®
- 1 plug-in power supply
- PROFI tracks (2 x 6101, 10 x 6120) 1 rerailer 6480, electrical connection elements.
- Length of train: 310 mm. Dimensions of track layout: 95 cm x 75 cm
- The z21®start can be extended to a network compatible control center via WLAN package.
If you want to benefit from all z21®start functions, just use one of the two variants:
- Use of the z21®-WLAN package (code 10814):
- Content: 1 preconfigured router + unlocking code
- If you already have got a router, the z21® activation code (Item 10818) is required.
- Content: 1 activation code. (Please note that extended network knowledge may be necessary for the activation.)
Information: For both variants a Windows PC or notebook as well as an existing Internet connection are necessary. Control via App or PC.
||NEM shaft 362 with KK-kinematics|
|AC Wheel set Article number
||Electrical interface on traction units PluX16|
||2-top light, alternating with direction|
|Length over buffer