Product Features and Details
Prototype: German State Railroad Company (DRG) class 50 freight steam locomotive, with a type 2´2´T26 standard desigingbox-style coal tender as the two units originally looked. Wagner smoke deflectors, standard design cab, and long running boards at the front falling diagonally to the smoke box. 3 German State Railroad Company (DRG) flat cars, with a Junkers F-13 airplane, disassembled for transport by rail. 2 type Oppelnboxcars. The cars look as they did in Era II.
- mfx digital decoder, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and extensive sound functions.
- Locomotive and tender constructed mostly of metal.
- Dual headlights that change over with the direction of travel and smoke unit that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally.
- 2 flat cars with a long wheel base and 1 shorter car with stakes that can installed on it.
- Model airplane (Wiking). Fuselage and wings pre-mounted and safeguarded with load frames.
- Transport crate made of wood.
- Boxcars in the version with and without a brakeman’s cab.