Product Features and Details
Steam locomotive Saxon VII K, class 99 of the DR, epoch III-IV (old building - welded version)
Finished model from the "Metal Collection" in the highest detail with filigree attachments.
Model details :
- Small series model made of white metal with the finest attachments made of brass and nickel silver
- die-cast chassis
- Faulhaber bell- shaped rotor motor with flywheel
- black nickel-plated wheel tires
- drive and current consumption across all axles
- The locomotive can not be reversed to H0m.