Product Features and Details
Building kit for an historic farmhouse, built in 1550 in Mulfingen, in the Hohenlohe area of Germany. The original building was transported and rebuilt at the »Hohenloher Open Air Museum Wackershofen« (www.wackershofen.de) and can be viewed there today. The blue half-timbered oak beams have been pre-colored and the plaster walls have the color and structure of the original. An inside light (Article 4280) can be installed. Size: approx. 130 x 103 mm, 125 mm high.