Product Features and Details
Deutsche Gasolin Aktiengesellschaft was founded in Berlin-Charlottenburg in 1926. It had originally intended to distribute Leuna petrol, though it did in fact also distribute other oil products. In 1956, Gasolin merged with the Wintershall’s Nitag petrol station chain to form “Deutsche Gasolin-Nitag AG”, based in Hanover. It was one of the largest German petrol station chains at the time. The oil products were transported in the company’s own tank cars.
- Extra mounted steps and handrails in low-material thickness
- Authentically reproduced chassis