Product Features and Details
Road no. 050 B 646
After 1945, SNCF (French railway) brought together all of its G 10 in the Est (East) region. A renumbering plan was drawn up for many of the remaining DR-5710-35 with the numbers 050 B 601 – 790. The working locomotives were used exclusively in depots of the former AL (Alsace-Lorraine) network. Starting from Colmar, Haguenau, Hausbergen, Metz-Frescaty, Mulhouse, Sarrebourg, Sélestat and Thionville, they travelled through Alsace-Lorraine. They were replaced not by modern traction, but by newly supplied 141 R. The last two 050 B 413 and 435 were removed from the fleet on 28/10/1954.