Price: This item is no longer available
A total of fi ve Prussian G7.1s remained in Austrian territory after 1945. ÖBB indexed 4 of them as series 655 in their inventory. Their main area of use was shunting service in the Stadlau station. In addition, there have also been passenger train operations on the Siebenbrunn-Leopoldsdorf-Engelhartstetten branch terminal line. The last, 655.393, was taken out of service in 1957.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought