Product Features and Details
Museum railcar Blonay-Chamby series BCFe 4/4 11 of the MOB, epoch V.
- Zinc die-cast chassis with 5-pol. Mashima Motor and Next18 interface
- LED lighting changes in the direction of travel, 3 + 1 white
- Drive and power consumption across all four axes
- stenciled case with decorative lines and shadow writing (BCFe 4/4)
- BCFe 4/4 with lavishly printed letterbox and embossed Loklaternen
- Interior with partition walls
- BCFe 4/4 with attached steps with contrasting handbrake gearbox
- BCFe 4/4 with multicolored and mounted brake hoses and red brake caps - BCFe 4/4 with Lyra bow made of brass investment casting - no function
- enclosed loudspeaker bucket for sound retrofitting
- vehicle weight: 205 gr.
For the extension Montbovon - Gstaad - Zweisimmen the MOB 1904-06 procured a total of 14 motor coaches - this is the largest vehicle series of the west Swiss meter-gauge railway so far. By delivering more powerful vehicles, these vehicles were increasingly displaced into subordinate services and last held for shunting in numerous major substations.