Product Features and Details
Steam locomotive model series 99 783 of the Rügensche Kleinbahn, epoch V.
Finished model from the "Metal Collection" in highest detail with filigree attachments
Model details :
- Small series model made of white metal with finest attachments made of brass and nickel silver
- die-cast chassis
- Faulhaber bell armature motor with flywheel
- black Nickel-plated wheel tires
- drive and current consumption over all axles
- The locomotive can not be reversed to H0m.
Between 1895 and 1899, the Rügensche Kleinbahn on the Baltic Sea island opened three 750 mm lanes with a track length of almost 100 km. End of the 60s, the operation ended on the northern route Bergen-Altenkirchen with the Trajektverkehr the Wittow ferry and on the southern route Putbus Altefähr. To date, only the meanwhile municipal operated bath train Putbus-Göhren (-Lauterbach) received - also called "Racing Roland". In order to cope with the traffic in the 50s and 60s, vehicles came from various trains to Rügen: including in the early 80s in the course of standardization of the vehicle fleet and the three unit locomotives 99 782-784. Today they carry the brunt of the traffic of the Rügen small railway. The native of Württemberg,