Product Features and Details
Steam locomotive class 99 (IV K) of the DR, epoch III,
operating number 99 555. Modification in shape.
Version with riveted frame, welded water tank and new boiler.
Model: Finished model from the "Metal Collection" in highest detail with filigree attachments. Equipped with bell armature motor.
- Small series model made of white metal with finest attachment parts made of brass and nickel silver
- die-cast chassis
- Faulhaber bell armature motor with flywheel
- black nickel-plated wheel tires
- drive and current consumption across all axes
- soldering interface for decoder with wiring harness for soldering