Product Features and Details
The old town hall of Kochendorf was built in 1597 in half-timbered construction. The building was given its present appearance by a renovation in 1890. The building was originally a semi-open market hall on the ground floor, but today's storage rooms on the ground floor were created later. Dimensions: L 10.5 x W 10 x H 12.8 cm.