Product Features and Details
Prototype: French State Railways (SNCF) class 150 X heavy steam freight locomotive, with a standard design type 2´2´T34 coal tender. Black basic paint scheme. Wartime transition cab included, smoke deflectors not included. Locomotive road number 150 X 192. The locomotive looks as it did around 1958.
- Prototypical tooling changes
- Digital decoder and a variety of operation and sound functions included
- Cab lighting, firebox flickering, and flickering at the ash pan can be controlled in digital operation
- Partially open bar frame with mostly clear view between the running gear and the boiler
- High-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 5 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive and the coal tender are constructed mostly of metal. The 7226 smoke unit can be installed in the locomotive. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The cab lighting, firebox flickering, and flickering at the ash pan can also be controlled separately in digital operation. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There is a close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender. There is a close coupler with an NEM pocket and a guide mechanism on the rear of the tender and on the front of the locomotive. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Protective sleeves for the piston rods, brake hoses, and imitation prototype couplers are included.
Length over the buffers 26 cm / 10-1/4".