Product Features and Details
The Belgian King With Might Power!!
It is the high point of Belgian steam locomotive building and its very successful external shape clearly characterized its mighty power. With a service weight of a considerable 126 metric tons,it was in addition one of the heaviest Pacific locomotives on the
European continent. Used on express train routes in domestic as well as international service, these locomotives effortlessly conquered the challenginggrades on the route to Aachen as well as the requirements of the route Namur – Luxembourg
• Steam locomotive road number 1.030 as new tooling
with a wealth of detail.
• Powerful running characteristics thanks to the cast
metal bodies for the locomotive and tender.
• The emergency light on the front can be
• Prototype steam exhaust using two smoke stacks
by means of a newly designed smoke unit with two
• 2 firebox doors with firebox flickering that can
• Additional extensive light and sound functions.
• Finely detailed steam locomotive running gear.
• Modelled for the first time as an H0 model in the
proven Trix quality.