Product Features and Details
Prototype: 2 different Swiss Federal Railways (SBB/CFF/FFS) class Ee 3/3 "Halbschuh" / "Casual Shoe" electric switch engines. Design from the first production series in 1927/28, with a cab at one end and a switchman's platform at the front. One fir green version as it looked at the end of the Forties / beginning of the Fifties, with open buffers, road number 16314. One oxide red version as it looked at the beginning / middle of the Sixties, with open buffers, locomotive road number 16321.
- The "Halbschuh" / "Casual Shoe" from the first production series in 1927/28 as new tooling.
- Finely detailed metal construction.
- Digital decoders with extensive sound functions.
- Each locomotive powered with high-efficiency propulsion including a miniature motor with a flywheel.
- Locomotive can be switched to the Swiss headlight / marker light code and a red marker light for running "light".
- Warm white and red LEDs for lighting.