Product Features and Details
Model: To create this extraordinary train we used the Trix limited Rostock set and some freight cars, loads and vehicles from Artitec, Piko and Brawa. Set replicates a typical German mixed goods train that ran in the 1920s and 30s.
CELEBRATION in Rostock In 2018, the hanseatic city of Rostock will celebrate its 800th birthday. The documentary confirmation of the city's town charter is dated June 24, 1218. In 2019, the University of Rostock is celebrating the 600th anniversary of its establishment as the oldest university in the Baltic Sea area. In the anniversary year 2018, special event highpoints are planned in the areas of culture, sport, science, and international affairs. Rostock invites you cordially to join in the celebration!
Prototype: German State Railroad Company (DRG) class 89.80 steam tank locomotive. Former Mecklenburg class T 3b branch line locomotive. DR type X low side car without a brakeman's cab with a crate of ships equipment "August Cords". Privately owned tank car with a brakeman's cab, used on the DR. Version as a tank car from Original Lehment Rostocker, theme "Mann und Fru" / "Man and Wife". "Mahn und Ohlerich" beer car with a brakeman's cab. The train looks as it did in the Twenties/Thirties.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder mfx and extensive sound functions. There is a miniature motor in the boiler. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The frame is detailed with a representation of Allan valve gear. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for lighting. There is a clear view through the cab. The locomotive has many separately applied details. The frame and body for the tank car are finely modelled. The cars have spoked wheels. The cars have NEM coupler pockets and a close coupler mechanism. The beer car has a Wurttemberg brakeman's cab. Total length over the buffers approximately 43 cm / 16-15/16".
- Locomotive and M&O cars include new road/car numbers.
- Extensive sound functions.
- mfx digital decoder.
- Metal frame and mostly locomotive body.
- Digital locomotives with high-efficiency propulsion. Maximum speed and acceleration / delay are adjustable. Special motor with electronically enhanced load compensation or a compact bellshaped armature. Can be operated with Marklin transformers, in the Marklin Delta system or in the Marklin Digital system. One controllable auxiliary function (function), when the locomotive is being run in the Digital system.
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- DCC decoder
- Built-in sound effects circuit.
- Dual headlights that change over with the direction of tavel.
- Marklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 2