Product Features and Details
Steam locomotive class 01.10 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DRG 1937-1949).
- Streamlined fairing for locomotive and tender
- Model in red livery
- With five-axle tender type 2'3 T 38
- With true to original sound functions
In the years 1939/40, 55 three-cylinder locomotives of the class 01.10 were built for the Deutsche Reichsbahn. Due to the fact that the locomotive had a streamlined fairing, it was possible to drastically reduce the air resistance already in the wind tunnel. Driving tests confirmed the assumption that the locomotives could easily reach 150 km / h. The effective tractive force on the hook was also increased by almost 50%. Therefore, red paintwork would have been perfectly feasible on some locomotives.
Locomotive Model Features:
- Number of axles with traction tires - 3
- Number of driven axles - 3
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 without close coupling mechanism at the tender
- Minimum radius - 419 mm
- Factory installed sound decoder
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe no. 11 Retrofitable
Set consists of five passenger cars. One 1st/2nd class express train coach type AB4ü-35, one 1st/2nd/3rd class express train passenger coach type ABC4ü-35, one 3rd class coach type C4ü-35, one Mitropa coach type WRü-35 and one baggage car type Pw4ü-37
Replacement FLEISCHMANN PROFI coupler is attached to the package.
General Passenger Coach Data:
- Interior lighting Article number - 6452
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism