Product Features and Details
Prototype: The locomotives class E.444 operated as express train locomotives at the FS. Following a name competition within the FS, the locos were given an appropriate name and "Turtle" emblem. The small "Tartaruga" emblems still can be found on some of the locomotives. The machines quickly achieved cult status similar to the German locomotive series 103 and hauled express trains across Italy. When in use to their full extent, they sometimes achieved a mileage of 1,500 kilometers a day.
Model Highlights: Electric locomotive E.444.032 " Tartaruga" of the Italian State Railways.
- The locomotive perfectly matches the TEE Roland
- Facotry installed sound decoder
- Delicately designed metal handles
- The machine is used in the international TEE traffic
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- 5-pole motor with Flywheel