Product Features and Details
"Electric locomotive 1020 001 belonging to the Austrian Federal Railways.
- Model with metal handle rails and handrails
- Wheelsets with low wheel flanges
- With individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver's cab lighting in digital mode
After the end of the war, 44 locomotives from the DRG class E 94 were located in Austria. In 1952, the Austrian Federal Railways ordered three more locomotives. The class designation was changed from E 94 to class 1020 in 1954. Class 1020 was used for more than five decades in goods train and ramp service in almost all of Austria."