Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive class 383 of the Slovakian State Railways.
¦ Version with a long rain gutter
¦ Use in the cross-border traffic
¦ In digital mode, with switchable high beam and individually switchable headlights and taillight
¦ Sound development in cooperation with Leosoundlab
The Slovakian State Railways have rented ten Vectron-MS locomotives for their freight division ZSSK Cargo. These machines are equipped with the country package DE-AT-PL-CZ-SK-HU-RO-HR-SI. This means that intermodal/car and goods transport can be carried out without having to change locomotives at the country borders/system boundaries.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Buffer capacitor - yes