Product Features and Details
Prototype: In the years from 2009 to 2012, Siemens supplied the Deutsche Bahn AG with a total of 17 ICEs of the series 407, which at the time were named "Velaro". The trains are designed to reach a maximum speed of 320 km / h in AC operation and 220 km / h in DC operation. Thanks to its various country packages, the trains are very reliable and therefore can also be used in the daily international traffic to France.
Model Highlisghts: 4-part Electric Multiple Unit 407 008 "Velaro" of the Deutsche Bahn. The 4-part set contains a 1st class end car, a 1st class converter car with restaurant, a 2nd class center wagon and a 2nd class end car.
- The model with a green stripe is available for the first time
- Drive in the center wagon, power draw from the power car for precise braking
- Exact HO Scale model
- Model with current-conducting couplers
- Z21-Driver's cab available
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 4
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Interior fitting - Driver's cab
- Minimum radius - 358 mm