Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 193 691 "Bertha von Suttner" of the Salzburger Eisenbahn Transport Logistik (SETG).
Mold variant !
• Model exclusively available at ROCO
• For the first time with new, curved door handle
• Each side features a different design
• Elaborate printing in "Bertha von Suttner" design
• Used in international goods transport
• With detailed roof design
• Switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver's cab lighting in digital mode
SETG's activities have recently been extended to the Czech Republic. During the course of these activities, an ambassador for cross-border traffic to both countries was put into service with the Vectron locomotive 193 691. Bertha von Suttner was a Czech-Austrian peace activist, and was the first woman to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for her novel "Die Waffen nieder" (Lay Down Your Arms) in 1905.