Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive 193 691 "Bertha von Suttner" of the Salzburger Eisenbahn Transport Logistik (SETG).
Mold variant !
• Model exclusively available at ROCO
• For the first time with new, curved door handle
• Each side features a different design
• Elaborate printing in "Bertha von Suttner" design
• Used in international goods transport
• With detailed roof design
• Switchable headlight /tail light with DIP switch
SETG's activities have recently been extended to the Czech Republic. During the course of these activities, an ambassador for cross-border traffic to both countries was put into service with the Vectron locomotive 193 691. Bertha von Suttner was a Czech-Austrian peace activist, and was the first woman to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for her novel "Die Waffen nieder" (Lay Down Your Arms) in 1905.