Product Features and Details
Electric locomotive class 193 of the logistics company boxXpress.de.
- Prototypical implementation with detailed roof design
- Use in the international freight transport
- Freestanding handrails partially made of metal
- The headlights can be completely or partially switched off with a DIP switch
The company boxXpress.de has been connecting the German seaports of Bremerhaven and Hamburg with the economic regions in and around Frankfurt am Main, Dortmund, Stuttgart, Munich and Nuremberg since it was founded in 2000. The transport concept relies on the mostly uninterrupted operation of block trains. In addition to almost 1000 container wagons, 31 locomotives, including four Vectron multi-system locomotives, are now available to haul the trains.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Additional light function - yes