Product Features and Details
Prototype: In 2019, the company SBB Cargo International ordered 20 Vectron locomotives from the company Siemens Mobility in cooperation with the SüdLeasing GmbH. The machines are equipped for operation in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and the Netherlands (DACHINL).
To celebrate the opening of the office in the Netherlands, a machine was given a special design. Model railways fans call the loco "Holland Piercer".
- The baptismal name of the locomotive is "Rotterdam".
- Factory installed sound decoder
- True to original model with a long rain gutter and raised cabs for use in Italy
- Freestanding handles partially made of metal
- Developement in cooperation with Railcolor Design
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- 5-pole motor with flywheel